Weighing and Dispensing
Containment Isolators (WDCI) are
advanced containment systems providing
controlled negative pressure environments
to maximize personnel protection during
weighing and dispensing of potent compounds in the pharmaceutical and process industries.
WDCIs provide standard configurable designs
able to adapt to various weighing and dispensing
quantities and accuracies.
A Multi Chamber Pharmaceutical API Containment Isolator
• Turbulent airflow allowing maximum containment with low airflow
and therefore improved energy efficiency.
• Low negative pressure to reduce operator fatigue whilst providing
• Stable weighing accuracy as a result of low chamber pressure and
flow in conjunction with Anti-Vibration platform.
• Contained Pass In / Pass Out systems to allow safe material transfer
The Typical Airflow Used In A Pharmaceutical Containment Isolator
• Fully welded single piece SS316L internal chambers with rounded
• Pressure tested to ISO 14644-7.
• Inflatable Anti-Bacterial, USP Class VI Compliant and Food grade FDA
approved gaskets provides both proactive and reactive sealing.
• Safe change glove system allowing change of gloves whilst
maintaining a contained system.
• Integrated Anti-Vibration granite platform for weigh scale placement.
• Integrated automated pressure decay testing.
• Clean interior and exterior finishing.
• Safe change filters to allow in-process filter replacement.
• Lighting external to isolator chamber for ease of servicing and
process chamber cleanliness.
• Integrated automated height adjustment providing 280mm of
motion for ergonomic comfort.
An API Containment Isolator Used In The Pharmaceutical Industry